Candidates who have served in foreign missions or with expat professionals or with development/donor agencies in their local offices or senior business executives having served in banks or development agencies could be the targeted candidates.
Candidates could be Nepalese, Indian or an expat.
Budget for the position is NPR 1-1.5 lakhs PM but can be flexible based upon experience, exposure, nationality
1. Head of the Chairman’s office with a manager / Senior Manager rank.
2. Someone who can supervise a team of professionals who are handling routine secretarial work, such as communication, scheduling of meetings, preparing for the meeting, travel both domestic and international.
3. Coordinating various events including participation in international conferences and preparing background materials for speaking for the same and follow up of various important steps post such events/ conferences
4. Coordinating and monitoring with the group corporate communications and PR cell, various domestic and international media dissemination in an effective manner.
5. Coordinating chairman’s various publications, videos books including its production/publication /distribution to the right people in both domestic and international market.
6. Coordinating with the global offices and various establishments both in Nepal and abroad.
7. Generate reports and summaries of different business verticals
8. Coordinating with the various group Foundation team both in Nepal and abroad.
Note: This is more of a managerial position and not only of a secretarial however with relevant experience as mentioned above.
Experience of 10+ years
* Recruiters using BMJobs prefer online applications for their format and level of detail. We therefore recommend you apply online when looking for a job through BMJobs.